Online Dog Training Courses
Keeping you training through Covid-19
Covid-19 is causing behavioural problems in dogs.
They are aware of the changes as our routines have completely gone. Maybe there is more stimulation in the home because children are home and dogs are not getting enough rest.
Maybe they are not getting enough stimulation, as laws restrict our ability to exercise them as fully as they – or we – would like.
I am getting many phone calls for advice but obviously I can’t do in-person classes or consultations.
So I had to rethink of how I could help, and I am proud to announce our very first online Paws Positive Good Dog – LEVEL 1 Course.
Here your dog can learn all the skills necessary to thrive with their human families – both in these trying times and afterwards. This course is suitable for dogs of all ages and all breeds.
Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years, we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and us still still enjoy hobbies like bin-raiding, people drag-racing, rolling on scents and legging it after squirrels!
Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way.
In Paws Positive GOOD DOG – LEVEL 1 we start to teach your dog how to be the goodest boy or girl your family could wish for including:
- Sitting and staying when asked
- Settling and chilling when askedComing back even. when there are squirrels
- Walking with the person on the end of the lead and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on the TV
- Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
- Leaving stuff when their person says even when its the tastiest snack in the hands of a human puppy
- Listening to your every word
- Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town
What is more, you don’t just get the online course – you get access to a private Facebook group just for students, where you can post videos that I can give you feedback on and come on live to answer any questions you have.
Of course this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog the way is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog level 1 class.
In this class we have squished lessons into short, 5-minute daily sessions, Monday – Friday over, Six Weeks. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results. The Course is just £50 + vat and this includes Facebook support and lifetime access.